Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm back..........

Hey all. I'm back. I really fell off the wagon and could not get back on! I eat when I'm stressed. School starts in 3 weeks and I'm nervous. It is a 12 month accelerated BSN program and it is a really hard program--hard to get into also. I'm full of excuses. I've been sick a lot lately. Migraines too. My weight has gone up a lot. Drum roll please.........208.8!. But--it is not higher than when I started so that is a positive. I'm drinking water as I type. I don't remember the last glass of water I had. Isn't that awful? I'm an extremist when it comes to dieting so when I'm not perfect I give up. I've got to stop that and realize one hiccup doesn't mean I should throw away all my hard work!

Anyway-I'm back and not quite bigger than ever:) I'm basically starting over.

150# here I come........

K

1 comment:

May said...

Hi Kenna,

Glad to see you're back!!!!!! You can do it and we are here for you!!!! Remember, you can start fresh, eating well at your very next meal after any imperfect moment!

Hugs,

May