Monday, February 18, 2008

not such a good week......


I was up 1# this week :( But I was really bad Thursday and Friday before I weighed on Saturday. And I continued the weekend not being so good. All of the chocolate is out of the house now--it went into my mouth. But I'm back on the wagon today. I got up and walked this morning but I'm still trying to get all my water in for the day. I got a major haircut today so I should probably see a loss this week. I'm not talking about a trim. I got about 16 inches cut off! We started with 12 inches to donate to locksoflove and just kept cutting. I've got today and the next 4 days to be perfect so I should lose something. Check out my new hair......

6 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

I like it Kenna! Do you feel lighter? Lindsey always said I have think hair but now she'll realize there is one more person with thicker hair than mine! No wonder it took so long to cut and style!

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Olivia wanted me to tell you, "It's cute!"

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Joni wants me to tell you, "It looks great!"

May said...

Hi Kenna,

Your hair looks AWESOME!!! Love it!! Remember that it is harder to resist in the beginning, but it gets easier as you practice eating smaller portions...almost daily I eat a few Hershey kisses...during the Valentines week, I ate like 3-4pieces of chocolate a day (about 350 cals)...and I stayed okay. Practicing having just a bit turns into a regular habit!!!! I promise!

Hugs,

May

J Duarte said...

What happen in March? Hope you are doing good. Stay Strong!

May said...

Miss your updates!!!!

How are you??!!! Remember we are here for you!

May