Sunday, February 10, 2008

really good week.....

I'm pretty happy with this week's results. I lost 3.8#. But it was a hard road. I've been tempted all week and so hungry. I need to get all my food in! I've been working hard every day--walking, sit-ups, squats. Drinking at least 64oz of water everyday. That may be the hardest part. I know I'm building muscle because my clothes are fitting different. So far I'm down 12.8#. I've got to schedule my manicure. And yes--finally under 200# again. Now my next goal is 7.9# gone to get in the 80's. Skinny by my birthday--I've got 14 weeks. I need to lose 47.8# to be at goal. That's pretty aggressive and I probably won't quite make it but I should be close.........

2 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Kenna you did really good this week! Keep it up!

May said...

Hi Kenna,

WOW, great job!!!!!!!!!! You are doing it!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

May