Saturday, February 2, 2008

1 freakin' pound!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it! 1 pound! I walked everyday and got all my water every day! I do feel thinner though so I am trying to ignore the scale. We do splurge a little after we weigh. I wasn't too bad at lunch. Small cheeseburger. Not very many fries. But the Maggie Moo's afterwards may have been a mistake:) But I didn't finish it. I threw some away. And let me tell you what it was: better batter with snickers and double twix. Heaven.
It's a good thing I don't have access to a scale all week or I'd be bad alot. I was going to be not so good at dinner but I've changed my mind. I'm getting back on track right now. I'm not even having the homemade chocolate cake or Mom's potato salad that is sitting on the bar right now. Got to be good. Still waiting on my manicure......

2 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

A pound is a pound that is gone Kenna. I bet you're adding some muscle because of your activity. Hopefully you'll see a 2+ loss next week since that is what you are hoping for. Keep going!!!

May said...

Hi Kenna,

They say that healthy loss is a pound or two weekly-that is an accomplishment! Also, those other factors that affect weight such as on Traci's site are super helpful and motivating! Remember that making the best choices take time to get accustomed to and it will become more habitual eating less and saying no. Congratulations on your decision to make your goal a reality.

Hugs,

May