Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here we go.......

I start my "diet" tomorrow. What a four letter word. But I'm actually excited this time. I'm doing Jenny Craig (JC). My goal is a 60lb loss. I start my nursing program in May and want to be near goal by then. That is 5 months which is probably a bit aggressive unless I work really hard. But we'll see. I'm going to take it in 10lb increments.

I have a lot going on right now and not a lot of time to focus on myself. I have a 2.5 yr old and a 1 yr old and--by the way--potty training the oldest. That's a whole other blog in itself. They really take up every minute of my day. I feel like the Suave commercial with the happy, healthy girl that gets pregnant and in each following clip she looks more and more frumpy. That sums it up--but add 60lbs. I'm ready to get back to the old me. I'll keep you posted........

6 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

I LOVE it! I'll link it to mine and you will have instant support and motivation!!

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life.

We'll talk soon!

J Duarte said...

Get ready for a healthy new Kenna. Stick with the program and you have much success. Traci is a great coach, you are in good hands!

Enjoy your healthy eating, and enjoy your exericse. We tend not to stick with things for the long run if it is not enjoyable.

Cheers!

-JD

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

Hey Kenna! I know that your first day is barely under way but I wanted to wish you luck today! Be sure to tell mom to keep the tempting things out of your reach! You know how she is! A stick of butter here, a stick of butter there. Let us know if you have any questions or anything!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenna - Good luck. You are going to do great. I am sure that Traci is going to be coaching you and believe me she is great as I am sure that you know after all you are her sister. Enjoy and if you can exercise which I know you do everyday chasing after those adorable children, you will feel so much better that I can promise you. Good Luck

May said...

Hi Kenna,

CONGRATS on your decision!!! You can do it and we are there for you!!!!!

Hugs,

May

MaryJoNM said...

Welcome to the JC family Kenna.
Your sis is terrific, and a great inspiration to all of us, so you have a great cheer leader which i am sure you know.
We are here for you like everyone has said.
Looking forward to helping you in any way we can to make that 60# goal.